Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PRESSURE COOKER CURRIED SPLIT PEA SOUP in 20 MINUTES (Conclusion)

PRESSURE COOKER CURRIED SPLIT PEA SOUP in 20 MINUTES (Conclusion) Video Clips.





The thermometer read 11 degrees outside, and I was in the mood for a delicious bowl of homemade soup. But I certainly wasn't going out in the cold. So I heated some water, assembled ingredients that I had in my pantry, turned to my reliable kitchen friend -- the PRESSURE COOKER -- and I had this healthy vegan soup in twenty minutes. Watch this video and I'll show you how it's done! And visit www.pressurecookingwithlornasass.wordpress.com. for more tasty, energy-efficient recipes!

Tags: Queen of Pressure Cooking, Lorna Sass, Lorna Sass At Large, curried split pea soup, vegan, vegetarian, Indian food, pressure cooking, good fast food

Golf Carts On

No comments:

Post a Comment