Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lysistration

Lysistration On YouTube.





In 2007 (ish) I wrote a feminist version of a rock opera Lysistrata. Here is a short clip from a music test at the Venus Theatre Play Shack. That is, if the room still set primarily for the game boy. There is now a black box. In my research, "Lysistrata," I discovered that there was a band called "Hermes Choppers". During a party in the middle of the night went to women and castrated all the statues of Hermes in Athens. It was the only power they had, a nightmarepatriarchal culture, are usually kept locked in. It is interesting to note that funding these men festivals almost every month. I think she knew that all the pressure cooker will explode if not more "correct". So, I wanted my own pressure cooker prone. Some rap artists, women, and my personal experience with the production in DC for 15 years and is threatened and robbed, stabbed, not to mention car drops to objectify made me want to vent a little 'me. Old Dirty Bastard has a newMeaning for me. The Choir of Hermes Cronian chopper in my game were elderly women who were angry enough! And the character Zelda is a stoned musicians. These two worlds collide bizarre. Rock'n'roll'rumpus'fun.

Keywords: Lysistrata, Lysistration, Hermes Choppers.

side post patio umbrella Peri Shower Curtains

No comments:

Post a Comment