Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nice Guys Finish Last - Green Day

Nice Guys Finish Last - Green Day Tube. Duration : 2.93 Mins.


Song: Nice Guys Finish Last Artist: Green Day Album: Nimrod Song: Nice Guys Finish the load does not have much gas your sympathy, Sometimes you have to stay behind your best when the worst feeling that feels like pee washed down the discharge pressure cooker take my brain and tell me I'm crazy I'm so damned happy I could cry every joke can their truth, but now the joke is on you I never knew that you're a funny guy Oh nice guys Finish Last, if you are out of gas,Do not miss pat on the back, you can break your spine Living on command, shake hands and many kisses You're bleeding all your trust to take what they need to bite the hand that feeds you lose your memory and you have no pot pubic pressure to take my brain and tell me I'm crazy I'm so damned happy I could cry every joke can have its truth, but now the joke is on you I never knew that you are a funny guy Oh nice guys Finish Last, if you run gasoline, does not pat you on theback, you could break your spine Oh Nice Guys Finish Last, if you run out of gas, do not pat on the back, you can break your spine Oh Nice Guys Finish Last, if you run out of gas, do not you pat on the shoulder, you could break your spine Oh Nice Guys Finish Last, if you run gasoline, do not pat on the back, you can break the spine

Tags: nice guys finish last, green day, nimrod

cat tree furniture gargoyle sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment